Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy –is the compensation paid to a customer for over-invoicing or for returned goods which is to be mentioned on the website if allowed and the conditions under which refunds will be given to the customers.
Cancellation & Replacement policy is to be stated on the website if allowed, the expected time span for the reporting an item/goods order to be cancelled/replaced and the related conditions. The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed has to be mentioned. For eg:
- The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- The item was not delivered on the agreed time.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.